As we know, most smartphones and music players can support MP4 files, it’s far more easier to convert these mp4 files to MP3 to lighten their footprint and grant the audio greater versatility. Therefore you may want to convert your MP4 files on your computer to MP3 files. You can do this easily in iTunes. Read on.
Step-by-step guide to convert MP4 to MP3 via iTunes
1. Start by downloading iTunes from a reputable site and then install to your computer. You should take very limited time in accomplishing that.
2. Proceed to launch the program and then add all the MP4 files you are intending to convert. From the top side of the screen, you will be able to select “iTunes” and then “preferences” to allow you add files.
3. From the timeline, highlight a file to convert and then click “create MP3 version”. The files will be converted automatically and without your added effort.
Other smart way to convert MP4 to MP3 on macOS Sierra
Using Pavtube Video Converter for Mac (macOS Sierra, El Capitan Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion included)
Pavtube Video Converter for Mac is a convenient little tool that allows you to extract MP4 audio and convert it directly into MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG or Wave format for use on a variety of mobile devices for Mac. It can also convert other video like YouTube video, MOV, MKV, AVI, H.265, MXF, MTS etc to MP3 on Mac easily. The audio and video quality is exceptional for an excellent program, as is the lightning-quick conversion speed, and the resulting audio is supported on everything from Apple to Android devices and the diverse bulk of media players in between. Plus, the third-party utility houses basic options for trimming, cropping, and layering various audio effects within an easy-to-use interface. If you are a Windows user, you can get Pavtube Video Converter.
Step 1: Download and install Any Video Converter
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
– Top4download.com: http://www.top4download.com/pavtube-video-converter-for-mac/iujpttsg.html
Step 2. Add MP4 videos
Click “Add Video” button to browse and load your MP4 videos which you’ve transferred to your Mac.
Step 2. Set right output format. Click “Format” bar, and select .mp3 from “Common Audio”.
Tips: The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the “Settings” button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Or keep no changes, which is also a good choice.
Step 3. Click the “Convert” button on the main interface and the software will start to convert MP4 to MP3 format in fast speed. When the conversion finishes, click “Open” to find the converted file.
FLAC TO ITUNES: MAKE ITUNES FRIENDLY TO FLAC LOSSLESS FILES
TO FREE ADD MKV FILES TO ITUNES ON WINDOWS/MAC
SYNC VOB TO ITUNES LIBRARY ON MAC OR WINDOWS
SYNC FLV TO ITUNES ON MAC FOR IDEVICES PLAYBACK
How to Edit iPhone 7 (4k) Video in Adobe Premiere Pro