The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are soon to be old news–reports are now flying in about Apple’s next-generation iPhones: iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, to be announced next Wednesday, is a screen based on the Force Touch technology from the latest MacBook trackpads and the Apple Watch. What do you want to enjoy first after you get your new iPhone 6S (Plus)? Watching high definition videos is good one. It is a joyful and shocked experience to watch movies on iPhone 6S/6S Plus, but you should ensure the format is what iPhone 6S (Plus) requires first. Continue reading to learn supported Audio Video Formats for Apple iPhone 6S/6S Plus.
iPhone 6S/6S Plus Supported Formats
Video Formats for iPhone 6S (6S Plus)
1. H.264 video up to 1080p, 60 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
2. MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
3. Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format.
Audio Formats for iPhone 6S (6S Plus)
AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV.
Sometimes, movies and videos are unplayable on iPhone 6S (Plus), partly due to the files saved in the file extension like SWF, MKV, FLV, WMV, MTS, etc are out of iPhone 6S/6S Plus or iTunes supported video and audio format list. Meanwhiles, MOV, MP4, M4V with difference video codecs won’t work with iPhone 6S (Plus) as well. In consideration that you might run into iPhone video/audio formats incompatibility issues while watching videos, iFastime Video Converter Ultimate (Read reviews) will be your best aid for converting video to iPhone 6S (Plus) compatible video audio formats for freely enjoying.
2. Edit video to enhance video visual looking, trim, crop, load subtitle and audio, add watermarks, rotate, etc.
3. With functionalities like batch conversion, drag-and-drop, merge and a long list of useful presets, you can produce your video projects faster than ever.
Free Download or Purchase iFastime Video Converter Ultimate:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastim … 194_4-76449859.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate/chjkfujg.html
- Free Downloads Center: http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Multimedia_and_Graphics/Misc__Sound_Tools/iFastime_Video_Converter_Ultimate.html
Have more questions about what is best formats for Apple iPhone 6S/6S Plus, please feel free to contact us>>
- Play ISO on Sony Bravia HDTV via USB
- Backup 3D Blu-ray to Air VR via iPhone 6 Plus
- Add Blu-ray to Dropbox With Suitable Format
- How to enable iTunes to support H.265 codec
- Converting FLV Files to iTunes friendly format