Want to play AVI on Apple TV (Apple TV 4/3/2/1) but have some problems? Well, Apple TV undoubtedly provides a great experience in enjoying videos, movies, TV shows and music in your living room on your television. However, when you want to play some AVI videos on your HDTV through Apple TV, you’ll find it’s difficult to do that since iTunes doesn’t allow those AVI files to be added. The following problems are from some forums:
- I am having trouble getting .avi files to play on Apple TV 4.
- All the films and TV Shows I have are in DivX encoded AVI, when I try to stream these AVI files to Apple TV for playing on HDTV by AirPlay Mirror, it only end in fail.
- When I try to transfer AVI to Apple TV via iTunes, iTunes even cannot import it, let alone to sync AVI to play on my Apple TV.
- I am looking forward to a Mac AVI to Apple TV Converter which can convert AVI to Apple TV supported video format on Mac OS X Mavericks, any suggestions?
These all because Apple TV supported video formats are quite limited and AVI videos are generally unaccepted. Therefore, in order to make you play SD/HD/4K AVI on Apple TV (4/3/2/1) without any problems, what you need is one professional Apple TV converter which can convert any AVI videos to Apple TV supported formats on your computer. iFastime Video Converter Ultimate for Mac (Windows) is your smart choice. With it, you can easily convert various videos like DVD, Blu-ray, ISO, AVI, H.265, AVI, Tivo etc SD/HD/4K video to Apple TV 4/3/2/1 more friendly formats for nice streaming and playing.
First Free download the top AVI to Apple TV video converter for Mac:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-76448683.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac/hekvsosm.html
- WinSite Download: http://www.winsite.com/Multimedia/Video/IFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate-for-Mac/
- Softonic Download: http://ifastime-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac.en.softonic.com/mac
Guide: How to stream and play AVI to Apple TV on Mac OS X
Step 1: Import AVI files
Launch the best AVI to Apple TV Converter for Mac. Click the “Load file(s)” button to add AVI movies file. If necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: You can merge your AVI files to Apple TV on Mac OS X by checking the “Merge into one file” box. Thus, you can watch these AVI files without any interruption.
Step 2: Select an output format for Apple TV 4 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Apple TV 3 1080P Dolby Digital Pass-through(*.m4v)” or other formats from “Apple TV” . Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
Step 3: Adjust audio and video parameters.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality. To get AC3 5.1 auido files, you can set audio codec to AC3 and change audio channels to 5.1 Channels.
Step 4: Start transcoding AVI for Apple TV on Mac OS X.
Click the “Start conversion” button; it will convert AVI files for the new Apple TV on Mac OS X immediately. You can follow the converting process in the “Start Conversion” interface.
Once the AVI for Apple TV conversion on Mac is done, you can get the output files for the new Apple TV via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterward, you can easily sync/stream the transcoded AVI files to Apple TV.
Have more questions about how to play SD/HD/4K AVI on Apple TV (4/3/2/1), please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook.