The iPhone 6S is nearly here and it’s expected that the iPhone 6S will have the same size and resolution of display as the current models. That would make the iPhone 6S a 4.7-inch device with a 1334 x 750 pixel resolution Retina HD display. The iPhone 6S Plus should come with a 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution Retina HD display according to pocket-lint.com. Bigger screen, better visual effect. So, If you have ripped your Blu-ray/DVD movies to ISO files or have some ISO image files downloaded from the Internet and want to get ISO onto iPhone 6S for viewing, then you are definitely in the right place here!
Actually, regarded as the image file for a DVD disc, ISO is short for International Organization for Standardization which contains all contents of the disc like menu navigation, the main movie, every single track and more. Commonly, ISO image can’t be played on the majority of phones and tablets, iPhone 6S is no exceptation. To get your ISO movies into iPhone 6S for amusement, the wisest and fastest way is transcode ISO to iPhone 6S supported video format first and then transfer the result videos to the phone.
That is to say, you need an ISO file converter which can aid you to complete ISO to iPhone 6S conversion. Hopefully, serving as a full-featured ISO converter, iFastime Video Converter Ultimate (Read review) can effortlessly convert/transcode ISO image or even Blu-ray, DVD to iPhone 6S/iTunes playable MP4, MOV, MP4 for easily playback. And the conversion speed is faster than most similar apps on market. Furthermore, this Ultimate Converter also enables you to transcode any movies to play on iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini/3, iPad 4/3/2, iPod, Apple TV/3, Android etc with 6x faster speed and outstanding quality. Now, follow the below guidance to start the ISO to iPhone 6S conversion task.
Free Download iFastime Video Converter Ultimate for Win/Mac
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/windows/ifastime/3260-20_4-10440988-1.html
- Soft32 Download: http://www.soft32.com/publishers/ifastime/
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime/index79230-0.html
- Best Software 4 Download: http://www.bestsoftware4download.com/a-ifastime-83610-software.html
How to transcode ISO for playing on iPhone 6S
Step 1. Launch the ISO Ripper for iPhone 6S; click the “File > Load IFO/ISO” button on the interface to import the ISO image files for converting.
Step 2. iPhone supports M4V, MP4 and MOV format. So in this step, you can choose one of them as the output format. Or you can directly select “iPhone” > “iPhone 6 H.264 Full HD 1080P(*.mp4)”. The preset could fit on iPhone 6S perfectly.
Refer to format supported by iPhone 6S as below:
Video Formats for iPhone 6S
1. H.264 video up to 1080p, 60 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
2. MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
3. Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format.
Audio Formats for iPhone 6S
AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV.
Step 3. You can also click “Settings” to change the video encoder, frame rate, resolution, etc. Remember the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.
Step 4. When everything is OK, just press the the “Star conversion” button at the bottom right corner to start transcoding ISO to MP4 for iPhone 6S. It will not take much time. Just wait for the conversion process to get done. After the conversion, add the converted videos to iTunes by clicking File > Add File to Library in iTunes. After that, you can transfer the ISO videos to iPhone 6S via iTunes for smooth playback on the go.
Free Download or Purchase iFastime Video Converter Ultimate
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/iFastime-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-76449859.html
- Top 4 Download: http://www.top4download.com/ifastime-video-converter-ultimate/chjkfujg.html
Have more questions about how to transcode and view ISO files on iPhone 6S, please feel free to contact us>>
- Stream MP4 to Xbox One for Entertainment
- Transfer WMV to iTunes library Quickly and Easily
- How Do You Import AVI to iTunes for iPad iPhone?
- Effective Way to add H.265 video files to iTunes