Netflix is an on-demand internet streaming media which offers flat-fee subscription plans for video on demand and DVD and Blu-ray disc rentals. Normally, to access to the hot Netflix movies and TV shows on Netflix, you have to be the subscriber of Netflix. And you may even prefer the great experience to watch Netflix movies & TV shows right on your large screen TV via the new Apple TV (Apple TV 4). Let’s check out the detailed solutions of watching Netflix movies on Apple TV 4.
Method 1: Download free Netflix app to watch Netflix
The first option is to download the free Netflix app to directly watch thousands of TV episodes or movies on Netfiles on both iDevices and Apple TV 4. The operation is quite simple as below:
1. As Netflix app is available to download from the official App Store for free. You can simply click “Install” to install the application onto your Apple TV 4;
2. In order to watch Netflix movies without limitation, you are required to join Netflix by subscribing;
3. Log in with your valid Netflix account and start streaming movies;
4. Search the target movie, football game or TV show. Click on your ideal movie and rent or watch Netflix on your Apple TV 4. And if you wanna connect your Mac, iPhone, iPod or iPad to the Apple TV for watching the downloaded Netflix from iDevice or Mac to Apple TV, you can use AirPlay.
Method 2: Watch downloaded Netflix videos on Apple TV 4
It is known that Netflix itself does not provide video downloads and only supports streaming movies. But movie buffs can still make full use of third party video downloader to download some Netflix movies. The fact is that many Netflix movies are saved in MP4, WMV and more with DRM. Different 3rd-party video downloader will download Netflix movies in different formats.
So to watch Netflix movies on Apple TV 4 successfully, you must convert the downloaded Netflix movies to Apple TV 4 supported video formats. What’s more, some video or audio settings including video or audio codec, bit rate, quality, video size and more should be adjusted to achieve the best visual effect for watching or streaming. All these can be done with iMedia Converter for Mac (Read review).
Overall, it’s a yet professional and easy-to-use video convert program. With it, you can fast encode Netflix movies in various formats and even provides optimized presets for popular Apple TV 3, Apple TV 2, Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, Android, etc. With advanced video and audio parameter settings and practical video editing features including trimming, cropping, add effect/subtitles, this best-reviewed software will convert the downloaded Netflix movies to satisfy your Apple TV 4 and more. Download this smart app and here is the step-by-step tutorial for you.
Free Download or Purchase iMedia Converter for Mac:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/imedia-converter-mac/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-iMedia-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177788.html
Guide: Convert Netflix movies to Apple TV 4 on Mac OS X
Step 1: Install and run the best Apple TV 4 Video Converter for Mac, then run it. Tap the “Add video” button to import your Netflix video files to the Mac app.
Tip: Merge several video clips into a large new file via ticking the “Merge into one file” box.
Step 2: Click on Format > Apple TV > Apple TV 3 Dolby Digital Pass-through (*.m4v) to export a Apple TV 3 1080p video with ac3 5.1 pass-through for AV receiver decoding which is also fit for Apple TV 4.
a. Before start the conversion, you can make full use of the editing features via clicking “Edit selected task” icon to get to Video Editor interface. It allows you to trim the video with Trim tab, wipe out the black margin with Crop tab, add video effects with Effect tab, place watermark with Watermark tab and insert subtitles with Subtitle tab.
b. The Netflix movies may needs a little trimming for viewing on Apple TV 4. You can use the converter’s Trim feature to get rid of the commercials in your Netflix movies.
Step 3: Click “Start conversion” to start the Netflix to Apple TV 4 conversion on Mac OS X. When the conversion ends, you can add converted files to iTunes and stream converted m4v video files to the new Apple TV (Apple TV 4) for playback at ease.
Free Download or Purchase Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
- Top Best Halloween Movies 2016 for Kids to Watch on-the-go
- 2015-2016 Top 5 Best Video Converter Ultimate Reviewed
- Crazy Deal on DVD Ripper/Copier Software on 2016 Easter
- Watch iTunes Movies via Roku 4
- Watch Netflix on Apple TV 4 In The Best Way
- Top DVD Ripper Review – Get Top 5 DVD Ripper Program for You